TOP ISOLIQ A is a alginate-based separating solution designed for use with gypsum stone and plaster and acrylic resin. Eliminating the use of tin foil, you'll be able to insulate plaster surfaces from denture resins (heat and cold curing) and composites.
- Prevents cured acrylic denture from sticking to stone plaster cast.
- Thin separating film.
- Short action time and no formation of layers
- Achieving smooth surfaces
- Optimum separation – High quality
- Works with cold or hot models
Plaster& Acrylic Separator
Tin foil substitute for separation of acrylic appliances from stone models TOP ISOLIQ A is a alginate-based separating solution formulated for use between gypsum stone & plaster and acrylic resin . For the insulation of plaster surfaces against denture resins (heat and cold curing) and composites.