- Fast and secure application to undercuts on dies for molding of comfortable attachments.
- Adapts to die contours while soothing.
- Does not burn without residue.
- Will not coalesce with dipping wax, cervical wax or other modeling waxes due to very high melting point.
- Does not discolor plaster model after boil-out.
- For blocking out bite guard splints and dies.
- 105 °C melting point.
- Compact cylinder contains 42-45 g.
A very hard, high temperature wax, our Top Blockout Wax is designed to fill undercuts and process induced cavities, cover sharp edges and smooth out rough surfaces of dies prior to molding attachments. Excellent carvability and very good scraping properties.