Easy carving; smooth surfaces and strong enough for elaborating detailed cusp tips. Low shrinkage, and expansion for accuracy.
- Optimal raw materials allow additive wax-up techniques.
- High density molecular structure is easily carvable and leaves smooth surfaces.
- Strong enough for elaborating detailed cusp tips.
- Low shrinkage, low expansion, opaque.
- Clean burnout, ash free, leaves no traces.
Our Top Modeling Wax features optimum properties for carving and scraping, due to non-elasticity, hardness without brittleness, and high surface tension. This wax has quick application and cooling properties, speeding up the work flow when building bridges, crowns and inlays.